To donate household goods:
- Bring, mail, or email photo of the item(s) to Divine Consign.
- Include original price, age of item, manufacturer’s name, if possible.
- Our in-store appraisers will help you set a fair selling price.
- We accept clean, gently-used home furnishings and accessories.(no damage)
- We will pay for pick up of donated items. (if value is more than the cost of transportation)
- You will receive an in-kind tax receipt when we receive the furniture.
- The Giving Closet can receive a share of the proceeds when items sell, just designate us as your charity.
*Divine Consign does not accept mattresses or box springs, baby furniture, pots, pans or kitchenware, appliances, sewing machines, waterbeds, sporting or gym equipment.
Click Here to check out some other ways you can get involved with the Giving Closet!