Donations are accepted FRIDAYS from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
We will be closed on the following Friday of holiday weeks:
November 24, December 29, and January 5, 2024
Due to limited space, we are accepting 6 bags per vehicle.
We do NOT accept:
- Bath Towels, Blankets, Bedding
- Household and Kitchen Items
- Toys and Children's Books
- Clothing for All Ages- Newborn to Adult
- Casual Shoes and Tennis Shoes for All Ages
- Medical supplies and equipment - please contact A Caring Closet
- Furniture, mattresses, used pillows
- TV's or electronics
- Car seats, highchairs, and cribs
- Men's suits, ties, dress shirts or dress shoes
- Items from garage sales, estate sales, storage units or evictions.
Still have questions?
Elevate Your Support!
We freely give the items that YOU donate to families in need. Have you ever considered sponsoring us with a monthly gift?
Your financial support allows us to continue offering our services FREE to the community!
Serve Your Community
Are you looking for a way to serve Clark County? Join our team of volunteers changing lives today!